Bookkeeping in Columbia SC for Businesses and Individuals
At Marshall & Associates, we know you have more important tasks to do than keep your own books. Our accounting & bookkeeping takes the burden off of you so you can focus on growing your business.
An income statement can also be referred to as a profit and loss statement, provides an itemized list of all your revenues and subtracts an itemized list of all your expenses to produce a profit or loss for that period. We provide consulting based on your profit & loss statement. This allows you to:
- Track revenues and expenses so you can keep your eye on operating performance.
- Determine what areas are over-budget or under-budget.
- Identify specific items that are causing unexpected expenditures.
- Track dramatic increases in product returns or cost of goods sold as percentage of sales.
- Determine your income tax liability.
You can rest easy by leaving your business financial reporting to us. We’ll make sure you’re organized and government compliant.
- We input your records into our system, which allows us to analyze and advise you on any small business issues.
- You’ll receive complete information each month, so it’s available whenever you need it.
The general ledger is one of the cores of your business’s financial recording. Since all transactions flow through your general ledger, a problem with the general ledger can be damaging to all your books. Our monthly review of your general ledger allows us to identify discrepancies such as double billings or unrecorded payments. If we discover issues, we will make the corrections so that your books are always accurate.
Government regulations? No problem, we’ve got you covered. We’ll make sure you are compliant when it comes to business and tax laws.
Specialty eCommerce Accounting Services
- Sales and Use Tax Calculations
- Inventory Management Solutions
- Online Sales Channel Consulting
- Accounting Integration with popular CRM Systems
- Sales Analysis for PayPal, Ebay, Shopify and Square Transactions broken down into categories for proper AP/AR statements
We’re always here to answer questions and provide sound advice that gives you the competitive edge as a small business owner.
- We provide in-depth analysis which factors in your present status as well as future goals, so you can make fully informed decisions.
- Our exclusive Reality Check Report performs a comprehensive data comparison of your business with others in your industry, so you can improve performance and profitability.
Quickbooks® offers business owners important information about income, expenses and payroll. However, it can only provide you with accurate information if it is set up and used correctly. We can offer a variety of support services.
- Installation and setup
- Phone or on-site support in the areas of payroll, accounts receivable, accounts payable
- Consultation and review.